To add a user account:
On the navigation bar, click the "Users" tab
- On the right side of the screen click the "Add" button
- A user must have a first and last name, and the login can be the same as the email
- You must specify an access type for the user; you can allow the user to access the entire organization or only particular sub-clients within the organization as well as demarcating the user's access to vendor information and edibility. Additional user permissions include:
- Basic Edit Access - Grants ability to edit Addresses, DUNS, NPI, Representatives, and Vendor Category.
- Advanced Edit Access - Grants ability to add/remove vendors, and edit Business Name, DBA Name, Sole Proprietor Info, Vendor Number, and TIN.
- Monitoring Access - Grants access to monitor record information.
- Full TIN Access - Grants ability to view the full TIN.
- Payment Waiver Access - Grants ability to manage payment waivers.
- Integration Import Access - Grants ability to do vendor imports.
- User Management Access - Grants ability to add or remove users.
5. Once the user's permissions have been set up, click "Save" to create the user account