1. Click on Users in your navigation bar, then select Add
2. Enter the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Login Name (we recommend email!)
- Email Address
- Temporary Password - your user will need this to access account and set secure password upon first login.
3. Assign user permissions by checking the boxes next to the access type:
- Basic Vendor Access
Grants ability to edit Addresses, DUNS, NPI, Representatives, Owners, and Vendor Category.
- Advanced Vendor Access
Grants ability to add/remove vendors, and edit Business Name, DBA Name, Sole Proprietor Info, Vendor Number, and TIN.
- Monitoring Access
Grants access to monitor record information, make notes and update progress statuses.
- Full TIN Access
Grants ability to view the full TIN. Without full TIN access, a user can see the last 4 digits only.
- Payment Waiver Access
Grants ability to manage payment waivers. Applies to VendorProof Engage clients only.
- Integration Import
Grants ability to manage vendor file imports.
- User Management Access
Grants ability to add or remove users.
- Receive Alerts Emails
Users with this role will receive the automated alerts emails. (see email example here)
3. Click Save to finalize the user account.
4. Once the user account is saved, you will need to provide the username and password to the new user. The first time they log in, they will be prompted to set their own secure password.
Article is closed for comments.