To add new users within your organization, click on Users in the top menu bar.
You will be taken to a page to see all current users in your VendorProof system. To add a new user, click Add on the right side above the table of users.
You will be prompted to enter all mandatory information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Login Name (We recommend email address)
- Email Address
- Password (you will set a temporary password that your user will use to login the first time
- Confirm temporary password
- If you are not using sub-clients or you wish your organization to access to all vendors, you will select "User can access all vendor lists of the organization" or select the sub-clients you wish your user to oversee.
- Select which levels of administrative permissions you wish your new user to have
Press Save above the new user information.
One you have completed the new users information, be sure to share the login name and temporary password so your new user can have access to their account. Upon logging in for the first time, they will immediately be prompted to reset their password.
To delete a user, find the user you wish to delete and simply press Delete next to their name.
Next: Uploading Vendor File
Need additional support? Watch one of our VendorProof On-Demand Training Webinars. Contact our client care team for more information at email@example.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.