Once you login to VendorProof, you'll login to your organization's dashboard providing a high level overview of your current results in VendorProof.
It is organized into 2-4 cards, depending on which services are being used within the VendorProof platform.
All users will see the following two cards on their dashboard:
- Data Summary: An overview of the total number of vendors in monitoring and the number of vendors with missing or invalid data (TIN or Address).
- Monitoring Overview: Total number of red and yellow monitoring alerts and their corresponding progress statuses.
Below is a brief video describing the details on your dashboard.
Engage users will see two additional cards on their dashboard:
Engage Target Population & Signup Summary
This card gives users a summary of the Engage population (i.e. which vendors are included in this program) as well signup progress for Engage vendors.
The Engage Target Population card gives you insight into how many vendors are expected to enroll in Engage, including a breakdown of how many are expected to pay for their subscription vs how many third parties for which your organization will cover the cost (i.e. non-employed/contracted physicians).
The Engage Signup Summary gives you insight into how many vendors out of your Engage population have enrolled in VendorProof. This includes:
- Total Completed - this counts any vendor in a completed state (paid, requested payment waiver, etc.)
- Vendor Paid Completed - this counts how many vendors that were expected to pay have completed the enrollment and paid their subscription fee
- Client Paid Completed - this counts how many vendors that your organization is paying for that have completed enrollment
- Payment Waivers Completed - this counts how many vendors that have completed enrollment and submitted a payment waiver request
- Progress Tracker - this percentage compares the Total Completed to the Total Engage Vendors (i.e. Target Population)
Vendor Ownership Monitoring
As Engage vendors are providing ownership information about their business, VendorProof monitors these owner individuals or entities for exclusions. This card summarizes how many total owners are being monitored, how many vendors are missing owner information, and a similar summary of Monitoring as the Monitoring Overview card above (however is only showing this information for vendor owners).