Once you login to VendorProof, you'll login to your organization's dashboard providing a high level overview of your current results in VendorProof.
It is organized into 2-4 cards, depending on which services are being used within the VendorProof platform.
All users will see the following two cards on their dashboard:
Population Summary/Data Quality
- Total vendors - this represents the total population we are monitoring. (Note - if you are using vendor groups, all of the stats on this card are about the groups rather than the total records)
- Monitored vendors - this represents the total population that we are monitoring. In most cases, this will be the same as the total population. If the count is lower than the total population, that’s probably something to look in to!
- Missing Tax ID
- Invalid Tax ID - if we are providing IRS TIN matching for your population, we’ll let you know here the total number of mis-matched records
- Missing Address - this represents the number of vendors (or groups) missing city, state, and/or zip code information
- Data Mismatch (Engage users only) - if information provided by vendors in Engage is different from your vendor data, we display a data mismatch
This section reflects the current state of your organization’s progress in reviewing monitoring alerts. We categorize the alerts into Red (match/suspected match exclusion result) and Yellow (unable to determine exclusions), and show where monitoring alerts are in the review process for each level of severity. Clicking on each statistic will filter the Vendor Management page to vendors with monitoring records matching the result & progress status combination. From there, you can click in to the vendor and review/manage these alerts .
Our goal with this section of the dashboard is to give users who are managing this process an easy tool to zero in on each subset of records to be managed, and to give other users a snapshot into where things are in the process.
Engage users will see two additional cards on their dashboard:
Engage Target Population & Signup Summary
This is one of two cards that is visible for Engage customers. This card gives users a summary of the Engage population (i.e. which vendors are included in this program) as well signup progress for Engage vendors.
The Engage Target Population card gives you insight into how many vendors are expected to enroll in Engage, including a breakdown of how many are expected to pay for their subscription vs how many third parties for which your organization will cover the cost (i.e. non-employed/contracted physicians).
The Engage Signup Summary gives you insight into how many vendors out of your Engage population have enrolled in VendorProof. This includes:
- Total Completed - this counts any vendor in a completed state (paid, requested payment waiver, etc.)
- Vendor Paid Completed - this counts how many vendors that were expected to pay have completed the enrollment and paid their subscription fee
- Client Paid Completed - this counts how many vendors that your organization is paying for that have completed enrollment
- Payment Waivers Completed - this counts how many vendors that have completed enrollment and submitted a payment waiver request
- Progress Tracker - this percentage compares the Total Completed to the Total Engage Vendors (i.e. Target Population)
Vendor Ownership Monitoring
As Engage vendors are providing ownership information about their business, VendorProof monitors these owner individuals or entities for exclusions. This card summarizes how many total owners are being monitored, how many vendors are missing owner information, and a similar summary of Monitoring as the Monitoring Overview card above (however is only showing this information for vendor owners).
Need additional support? Contact our client care team for information on how to access our On-Demand Webinars at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the Help or Chat widget in the bottom righthand corner of this page.