To access VendorProof reports, Login > Reports from the main navigation bar.
We have numerous reports available to export information offline and use in case of an audit.
- All Vendors: Exports a list of all vendors,Vendor Number, Business Name or First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, DBA Name, Tin/SSN, Start Date, End Date
- Current Monitoring Issues: Generates a list of monitoring alerts in the VendorProof system regardless of date
- Monitored Vendors: generates a report of all vendors in active monitoring including all information provided on your vendor files regarding your current vendors in monitoring.
- Historical Monitored Vendors: generates a report of all vendors in active monitoring including all information provided on your vendor files regarding all vendors in monitoring on a historical date of choosing in the past.
- TIN Matching Status: If your organization has contracted TIN Matching services, this report will generate list of all vendors highlighting those with invalid status
- Exclusion Alerts by Date Range: This report will generate a list of all alerts between a chosen timeframe.
- Exclusion Attestation Summary: This commonly requested report during audits will provide proof of exclusion monitoring to all organization or just sub-clients during a defined time frame when accessing report.
- Vendor CMS Audit Report is one of our newest reports available requested to meet specific standards for reporting during a CMS audit. It allows you to select a particular vendor and a specific month and year to show proof of monitoring and results found or none.
- Single Vendor Compliance Report: This reports generates a monitor summary on one single vendor, whether currently in monitoring or historically monitored and now terminated.
- Vendor Signup Status: For clients who have enrolled in VendorProof Engage with Vendor signup, this report will generate a status of all vendors who have enrolled in VendorProof.
With all reports, when you select the report you wish to download, you will see a blue bar at the bottom of your page to notify you that the report is beginning to generate. Depending the size and complexity of the report selected, it may take several minutes. Once the report is available to download, the bar will change from blue to green and prompt you to press "Refresh". One the page is refreshed, it will generate a link to download.